July has officially flown by.
And as fast as 2017 is flying by, July takes the cake for the quickest disappearing month — anyone else feel the same? Maybe it’s the heat, or maybe it’s just me. A couple of exciting things happening right now:
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 goes public on Friday! The racks are seriously empty from the cardholders, but let’s all cross our fingers that Nordstrom will re-stock the goodies for those of you who aren’t Nordstrom members! I am working on some content to push the sale for you girls + for my Austin girls: remember Nordstrom Barton Creek has got you covered.
- Chloe turns 2 in August. Birthday party anyone?! PS – if you don’t follow her yet, she has an Instagram and it’s called @chloe_darling_. You’ll be impressed at her following!
- Over here at The Darling Detail office, we are stepping up our Pinterest game. Follow me here! to get a daily dose of effortless chic + darling inspiration.
- Darling Days has my heart. I love writing. If I could do it everyday, I would. And with that – I am so excited about your feedback on this week’s Darling Days post about fashion blogging. Sometimes I just have a hard time coming up with topics to write about, so – I would love your feedback on what you want to see/read more of!
- FAQs coming at you. I get so many questions from people via snapchat, Instagram DM, comments and more — and I’m answering all of the above + more in next week’s post right here on the blog. If you have any questions – comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org