Three main reasons why I love summer fashion:
- It’s comfortable! Effortless – easy. A throw-on dress like this one is my ideal everyday ensemble.
- It’s affordable. Less material, less hefty price tag! Especially when you’re shopping at a destination like Nordstrom Rack — where Nordstrom’s fab pieces are marked down and on extra-special sale.
- It’s colorful. Hello, season of sunshine! When I think summer, I think colorful sunshine-y dresses, don’t you?! Especially ones like these – that are fitting for any and all occasions. Talk about #wardrobegoals.
I’m such a big fan of Nordstrom that I was super excited to partner with Nordstrom Rack to talk budget-worthy basics &&& summer fashion. Since Nordstrom Rack has such a darling selection (so many great pieces, so many great steals), I had to feature more than just one piece for you girls and get down to some really great pieces (that are all on sale!) to fit your wardrobe arsenal.
There are 4 essential summer dresses (find a link to all the best dresses here) that a darling should have.
- The everyday knit shift. I call these the grab-and-go’s. Whether it’s for throwing on over a swimsuit or heading out for errands, these effortless pieces are a must — and this one is under $20.
- The date-night cutie. This scalloped pretty is such a sweet date-night piece (or happy hour with the girls; hi I’m single too!) and definitely a gem that you can dress up and down for day-to-night-time wear.
- The summer maxi. Are you vacay-ready? This piece is so incredibly soft, flattering, and a must when it comes to hitting the beach.
- The chambray staple. This is a crisp-yet-chic basic that’s not only on-trend (chambray is always in these days), but also incredibly versatile when it comes to accessorizing. There’s beauty in the basics!
Be sure to check out all of Nordstrom Rack’s on markdown designer staples here when it comes to shopping summer fashion. Enjoy!
And on this Memorial Day, I urge you to pause for one minute at 3:00 p.m. — wherever you are — to “remember and reflect on the sacrifices made by so many to provide freedom for all.”
XO – Jessi
Thank you Nordstrom Rack for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.