What “makes” a staple blouse in my book?
- Comfort: Seriously — who wants to invest in a piece of clothing that you don’t feel your best self in? Confidence alludes to style; and comfort adds to confidence.
- Timelessness: Will I wear this blouse this time next year? Great question to ask yourself when you’re purchasing a good quality blouse. Also a great way to stop yourself from impulse buying your way through your shopping budget.
- Customer Service: Truly — this is important. In the new era of online shopping when your fitting room is now your bedroom, sometimes pieces just simply don’t work. One of the reasons why I love linking to Nordstrom for you girls is because of their ah-mazing shipping and returns policy. Don’t love it? Doesn’t fit right? I promise you’ll find your perfect match at Nordy’s.
- Style: Darling, classic, on-trend, sophisticated, effortless, chic. You’ve heard me use all the words before.
- Quality: One of my favorite brands for great quality items is Chelsea28 (you can find it at Nordstrom). This blouse I’m wearing in today’s post is by Chelsea28 (also find another favorite that I’m posting on IG here!).
This outfit encompasses all of the above. These jeans (cropped flares) are so on-trend; but you gotta find the right fit for your body. I’m smitten! Laid-back beach totes — yes please! And last but not least – comfortable, timeless, high-quality blouses that come with excellent customer service at Nordstrom. See the thumbnails below for more deets deets deets! XO
Thank you, Nordstrom, for sponsoring this post; all opinions are my own.