Photo prints for the fashion gal. Or the single gal. Or the working gal. Or the family gal. Or the chic gal. Or any kind of gal.
And all kinds of gals. Over the past few years, I’ve been itching to hang a photo wall above my desk – but I wasn’t sure about which photos to hang or where to start when it came to photo printing and framing. Enter Walmart. We discovered that the Walmart Photo Center can print jpeg files on matt photo paper and in large poster sizes – and I was sold. The rest is history; I was so excited to welcome Walmart into my office as a brand partner to talk all things photo prints.
If you’re like me and sans baby, hubby, or boyfriend – I like to think of creating a cute file on photoshop and printing it out as a quick trick for dazzling up a wall when you don’t have a billion fam photos to hang. It’s a different way of doing a “photo collage” and it’s darling, it’s girly, and it’s timeless–and just perfect for the small corners of our office. If you are a mama, a wife, girlfriend, or have a million pics you want to frame–Walmart’s got you covered too.
Whether it’s a photo wall or a collage wall, you’re in good hands at Walmart. We were so impressed with the ease of uploading our digital files, and ordering our prints. Not only was it easy to upload and order prints, their photo department had our premium-quality prints ready for pick-up the very same day.
Here’s what to do:
- Create an image you want to print in photoshop. I asked my sweet friend and designer, Rebecca, to create some photoshop prints for us!
- I made sure to play with these images on my desktop computer to see what all 3 would look like next to each other. I always suggest arranging images on a computer before printing them out!
- Save the photoshop files as jpegs.
- Upload the jpegs to the Walmart online photo department
- Choose a matte print
- Order and voila – they were so reasonable and done the same day!
- Choose your frame online – we framed them with these chic black frames from Walmart (we also ordered these white frames too), which was a slick and smooth and seamless process.
- Get to hangin’!
Walmart has lots of format options for your prints like mounted photos and wall art, canvas prints, and more. This girl will definitely be going back, especially for Christmas giftings and sweet memories. I am so excited to let you girls into our office and give you a sneak peek of the behind the scenes here at our offices. We hope you love them just as much as we do!
Prints by @rebeccacreating
Photos by Divina Stennfeld
Thank you Walmart, for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.