Today we’re talking eye makeup, that is my eye makeup routine. And the good news? All my eye makeup products can be found right at Ulta. What’s even better? Two of my favorite products are on sale (today only). Let’s go:
First and foremost, beauty is a new world to me as of a couple of years ago. My routine has been molded, changed and sharpened over the years – based on new products I learn about or new brand partners. Today ULTA is at the forefront. Why? 1. Because they have this epic sale going on called Ulta’s “21 Days of Beauty” and we’re soaking up the last few days of les sales. 2. Because literally *all* of my makeup products can be found at ULTA. I’m a one-stop-shop kinda girl and ULTA is the go-to when it comes to eye makeup routine.
MY AM/PM EYE MAKEUP ROUTINE:
- Primer: Eyeshadow Primer Potion – this primer potion works as your makeup bag’s best trick for all-day shadow wear. No creases, no fading, nothin’ when you apply it underneath your eyeshadow. Plus it’s on SALE (today only 4/5).
- Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz – for the best brows in town. I’ve browsed around for different brow pencils and this one always nails the natural but shapely brow look.
- Natural Looking Eyeshadow: Naked Eyeshadow Palette – Right now I’m a big fan of compacts, just because they’re easy to throw in a purse. Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow is my favorite for spring summer looks. I usually just wear the lightest color on my lid for a very natural look.
- Top Liner: Stila All Day Waterproof Liner – *Photoshoot and night-out looks only* – the best top liner in town; I’ve been using this felt tip liner since high school and I’ll never go back.
- Bottom Liner: Airbrush Angled Brush – This is another trick I’ve used since middle school: Use an angled brush and dip it into a medium brown eyeshadow, barely brush the edge of your bottom lashes. It looks like a natural liner sitting right at the bottom of your lashes. Make sure to not go too dark when picking the shadow.
- Lashes Part 1: Lancome Mascara Primer – Looking for volume? I can’t live without this mascara primer. Apply to the lashes 30 seconds before mascara – you won’t regret it!
- Lashes Part 2: Telescopic Mascara – *AFFORDABLE AND BEST EVER* My newest and latest staple: L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara was recommended to me by my sweet friend Dani Austin; she visited Austin and her lashes were so perfect I had to hop on the L’oreal Telescopic train. As she said in one of her posts, this is the most underrated mascara and it’s affordable too!
- Undereye: Tarte Shape Tape – Game-changer. If you have dark circles like me, nothing truly covers up the way Tarte Shape Tape does. I use the color “Light Medium Honey” because I go for a lighter look under my eyes to brighten up the face. However, I use hardly any so that it doesn’t look cak-ey or overdone.
1. Wrinkle Cream: Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum – This light gel serum by Juice Beauty is a blend of vitamin C and fruit stem cells mixed into organic resveratrol-rich juices. The serum not only prepares your skin for moisturizer, but it makes your skin look radiant.
I’m so excited to finally be posting a post dedicated to my spring/summer eye makeup routine – especially a routine where all the makeup swag is sold at the shiny stores of Ulta. Don’t forget to shop today’s steals here! XOXO
Photos by Jordan Afshin
Thank you, Ulta, for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.