1. Tula Kefir Recovery Mask – So when Jessi pulled this Tula mask out when we were in Palm Beach, I have to say we both were obsessed! Filled with wonderful probiotics and other goodies, you can immediately feel it working. The best part? After 15 minutes, you wipe it off with a washcloth and massage the rest in. Your skin just drinks in the moisture!
2. Supernova Aromatherapy Diffuser – For my birthday, my sister gave me this book by Dr. Axe on essential oils. This chic Serene House diffuser is the perfect way to get those essential oils into the air we breathe!
3. Sweet Dreams Short Robe – What mom wouldn’t love a new summery robe? It’s 100% rayon and comes in 7 colors!
4. Copper Stemless Wine Glasses – I think these stemless wine glasses in copper are simply beautiful!
5. Street Level Reversible Tote – I think between Jessi and me, we own maybe five of these totes in different colors. We simply never leave home or travel without one!
Check out all our other sweet Mother’s Day gift suggestions here!